Sunday, November 11, 2007

Forum,Chatbox...

At this time, there is no full functioning forum associated in Global Pakil site. I, myself, and hopefully some volunteers will get together to figure out what is the best forum fits Pakil community online.

There are a lot of free forum services we can avail but I don't intend to jump on it yet. I am hoping if we open another one it will be a lasting one if not forever. FYI...We've been using it since year 2000 if you don't know. I also want to hear from the leaders of our communities...anong say nyo :-)

For those of you who were frequent users/readers/contributors and actively participated in discussions knows the importance of such venue. As I've mentioned on my previous posting forum/message board whatever you call it, is an important medium to get your message across.

I admire some communities who uses the medium to their advantage, namely- brainstorming, developing project proposals,and implementations, sharing helpful ideas, may it be in education, science and technology, common remedies to ailments, stress relieving stories, jokes, etc. I saw community members having a heated disagreements, and compromise at the end. Those are the facet, I think of a good communications. Try checking yong mga kabitbahay natin, yung bayan ng mang-uukit. We can learn a lot from them. I've been a member of some international
communities operating in different parts of the world and we all do our discussions, planning online thru message board or forum. I am a frequent users of this kind of media, normally visiting them if I have questions with regards to work related issues(technology and education).

I would like to commend all of you by giving your time, talent and treasure and involving yourselves in anyway possible to help our beloved Pakil. Sa ngayon magbasa muna kayo...alam ko gigil na gigil kayong mag comment at mag share :-)

Puwede kayong mag iwan ng comments and reaction or simpleng pagbati dyan sa chatbox sa right side ng page or gamitin nyo yung comment feature nitong blog habang wala pang full working forum itong site.

No comments: