Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pakil Online Home

At this moment Pakilenos is temporarily "homeless". I am referring to an "Online Forum" home. But I am pretty sure Pakilenos (people of the town -Pakil) community online will find a permanent online home soon. After starting a free intranet sometime in year 2000 that gets the support of Pakilenos residing in different part of the world.The intranet re-acquainte/ reconnects us all to one another. The advancement of technology thru the internet and telecommunication seems to bring everyone closer. By just a push of buttons on your computer keyboard you immediately knows what is happening to your friends (old and new ones) relatives and kababayans.

I created this blog not to talk about my personal stories.(maybe if there is something interesting in my personal life I'll share it to the world...or maybe not :-). Hopefully this blog will be the connection of some if not all of us (Pakilenos) on what's going on in Pakil community globally. I will try to update it as much as I could as time permits. Feel free to post any news, updates and any information you think is appropriately beneficial to the community.

You can check this site for Pakil links and news updates too.

No comments: